Amy and Amiability

Postcards from the edge of reason...

STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

As you requested ScubaSis...

I'm afraid I don't have many photos of me when I was little as they are all at Mum and Dad's house (shame!). However, I do have these because last Christmas The Boss celebrated his 21st anniversary of working at our school and as a lovely treat we put up pictures of what we looked like 21 years ago (needless to say we exaggerated slightly so he could appreciate fully just how long ago that was!) so I have these two scanned in. I'm not really sure how old I am in them but the first one was while we still lived in Weston-Super-Mare so I must be 4 or 5 whereas the second one was taken in Bournemouth, perhaps in year 3?

And Robin, if you're reading, it was Dad who chopped you off the photos, not me although I'm quite glad as you would outcute me hands down!


5 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger ScubaSis said...

How cute are you?

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Amy and Amiability said...

Why thank you but what did you think of the photos?

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger ScubaSis said...

Hee hee. If I was in work mode I might think you had a gaze palsy which means your eyes are deviated to the right, but, seeing as I have seen you look to the left with my very own eyes, I am happy with that.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger D Baynham said...

What a sweet little thing you were, so what happened?

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, I think you were very shy and didn't like the photographers who used to make you say things like "silly sausages" and "curly wurly", to get you to smile. You were far too sensible for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home