Amy and Amiability

Postcards from the edge of reason...

STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Drivel, drivel and a bit more Green Wing obsessing.

Well, there hasn't been a lot going on really (a blog starter that never really bodes well) but thought I would say hello. Today we smashed a coconut on the playground. Honestly, the children were so excited, I wish they'd have a little self-respect. Although, to be frank, I was fairly chipper about it myself. We also ate pancakes in maths (fractions thereof. "If I offered you 2/3 or 4/5 of a pancake, which would you prefer and why?") and made spinners in science. So not your average day at the office I suppose.

I thought I would also share this little gem with you that I came across whilst googling certain lovelies on t'internet. Stephen Mangan and Julian Rhind Tutt (ex-Green Wing, now Barclaycard) in a little cartoon. How cute is this (in a dark and evil manner)? Clickety click on the piccy.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger ScubaSis said...

How cute are they - although I think they look better in the flesh. Have fun on Sat. Sorry I can't be there. We will have to see the Bishop on Sun night so you can tell me what I missed - I especially want to know if Barbara was right & Geraldine Latty really is a man, and Ian is secretly making recordings on worship albums. xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home