Amy and Amiability

Postcards from the edge of reason...

STOP THE TRAFFIK

Thursday, September 14, 2006

A sad week

This week the world lost two people who I was proud and privileged to consider my friends. It seems surreal to me to be writing this as I still can't really believe it. One minute they were here, the next the were gone. I feel their loss in my guts but not yet in my head. Chris and Matt were wonderful men of God, full of humility, patience, humour and well-placed irreverence. The world is a sadder place without them but heaven had better watch out. Never have I known two people capable of causing absolute mayhem whilst looking as though butter wouldn't melt! I will miss them both.

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger James said...

I miss matt too. I used to work with him with Reuben Pearse at PSL, and kept in touch when he moved on. Like you say, Heaven had better watch out. I can't wait to be rolling round on the floor of heaven laughing with matt :)

I was so inspired today, and encouraged by matts life to press on towards the Lord. Prayers for heidi and his folks.

Nice blog :)

James
http://timbrell.com

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Amy and Amiability said...

Thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home