Amy and Amiability

Postcards from the edge of reason...

STOP THE TRAFFIK

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The best laid plans...


Well, having spent an hour yesterday remaking all the stuff I made on Monday but including the new child's name he arrived this morning and the meeting went as follows...



Amiable teacher: (smiling graciously despite the added workload, Mary Poppins eat your heart out) How lovely to meet you, you must be Connor!

Connor: (shaking nervously) No

Amiable teacher: Oh dear, I'm sure that's what it said on the form I received.

Not Connor: (Brightly) Connor is one of my middle names: I've got four! (smiling proudly)

Amiable teacher: (under breath thinking of all the books she has labelled) *$^£%@ (&(£*$&@"**

Needless to say I have spent yet more time today remaking all the stuff I remade yesterday which was already a rehash of the stuff I had made on Monday. I have pratically used the entire year's budget on laminating pouches because of one child (with too many names) ! I know, I have no one to blame for this but myself.

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty said...

Watch a bit of Colin and it will fade into a distant memory, either that or resort to the benylin and everything will become a distant memory!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home