Amy and Amiability

Postcards from the edge of reason...

STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, September 25, 2006

So what now?

It's hard to know what to say after a weekend spent at thanksgiving services for people you wish were still around. Standing at the front looking into the faces of people who miss them even more than you do and whose lives will never be the same again. However, I now feel even more privileged to have moved in the same circles as Chris and Matt having listened to countless people sharing memories of two such wonderful people. It also reminded me that there are some jolly wonderful people still around me. So beware, if you are one of the unfortunate people I count as a friend, I fully intend to appreciate you a lot more in future (probably in a really irritating fashion) and to lavish my time, ill-conceived cookery ideas and favourite DVDs on you whether you like it or not! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger D Baynham said...

If those ill-conceived cookery ideas are like Sunday them Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats OK with me.

We watched the first few episodes of Black Books last night and laughed a till it hurt.
Enjoy your new car today and avoid those shopping trollies.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Amy and Amiability said...

Bill Bailey is such a sweetie pie isn't he? Aah! Am collecting aformentioned car tomorrow after work - hooray!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger D Baynham said...

So how is the NEW CAR I am guessing as you are not online you are wizzing around Lichfield

 

Post a Comment

<< Home