Amy and Amiability

Postcards from the edge of reason...

STOP THE TRAFFIK

Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...

Happy Birthday dear ABIGAIL...
Happy Birthday to you.


This is your own, dedicated blog entry, you lovely pre-teen! I can't believe you are 12 already! More to the point I can't believe it is 12 years since Robin and I stayed up all night watching episodes of "Drop the Dead Donkey" and he threw that alarm clock at my nose! You have got a lot to answer for you know. I hope you have a lovely day.
Speak to you soon Angel-Pie! xx

p.s. tried to get you a Costa Coffee gift voucher so you could have a birthday frescato on me but, would you believe, they don't sell them!

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellloooo
Thanks for my special blog all about me :D
That's a horrible picture :(
How dare you :O
Don't worry you can buy me a frescato when you come home!
Hugs 'n' Kisses
Abigail
xoxoxoxoxoxo << 12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home