Amy and Amiability

Postcards from the edge of reason...

STOP THE TRAFFIK

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Not a lot...


Well I've not been up to much except for working. I can't believe it is only two weeks since half term, my "life on the ocean wave" seems like months ago. I have been living by seat of my pants this week as we have been awaiting the delivery of the Christmas play and I was getting decidedly panicky when it hadn't arrived by friday lunchtime (4 weeks to go to get it ready to perform). Thankfully it came on Friday and so we can finally get started.


In other news, today I bought the amiable guinea pigs some new quarters. A slight downgrade size-wise but otherwise fairly swanky I think you'll agree! Also they stand more of a chance of having it cleaned more regularly as I can actually lift this one without dislocating my shoulders!

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger D Baynham said...

Huzzar, I do hope they had a wonderful house warming tea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home