Amy and Amiability

Postcards from the edge of reason...

STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, January 05, 2007

One week down...


Breakfasts: 2 (mmm, crunchy nut cornflakes)

Times shouted at children: 3 (but once was not my class so surely that doesn't count?)

Times cleaned out guinea pigs: 0

All in all not a terribly eventful week but I thought you might like to see this piece of work two of the boys in my class did. We are starting a technology project on shelters so I asked them to write down what they already knew. To be honest I was expecting information on structures; materials; shelters around the world.

That was not what I got.

Sorry if it is a bit too small to read. I only took a screen shot of it and can't be bothered to type it all out!

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger D Baynham said...

That did make me laugh, thank you:

Where do people in countryside live?

So if shelters keep everyone out how do the owners get in?

Do animals hover?

If Houses are made in big holes, I must remember to keep my windows shut as I don't want the hole to fall out.

So if my house is 39ft tall as your house is 3 floors is it taller or does it comply to the 39ft rule?

Why can't a dog live in a car? and can they live on a boat? or maybe a shed? Also who pays the hotel bill for a dog?

So many questions, I have so many more questions. I would love to be in your class when you go through this...When you read it did you giggle out loud?

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Amy and Amiability said...

Personally I like the fact that they were pleased that a pig had a place to relax!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home