Amy and Amiability

Postcards from the edge of reason...

STOP THE TRAFFIK

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Woo Hoo and Ooh Noo!


My new ipod has arrived! I ordered it from the lovely Amazon.co.uk at 5.30 pm last night and it arrived in my classroom at 11.40 this morning! Hurrah! Unfortunately for my class I was rather over excited about the whole thing and made them track the ipod's progress across the country on the internet all morning! (I did also let them watch "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" though)

The Christmas preparations aren't quite going to plan as I have not written a single card and, as last night was going to be the last time I saw some people before Christmas, I took my box of cards to the pub with me to write in front of them (classy eh?). Anyway, I totally forgot the cards were in the bag, gave the bag of presents away; the final result being that I am in Lichfield and my Christmas cards are in Great Barr. Grrr. Not fancying a 16 mile round journey so have had to go out and buy more cards which I probably still won't get round to writing. Hmm, at least am well prepared for next year.

Anyway don't know what I'm doing hanging about on here when I should be spending quality time with my ipod. Ahem, I mean of course, wrapping presents, writing cards marking assessments and finding something to wear for our staff Christmas party tomorrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home